Cal4care USA LLC , 6250 Westpark Dr STE 330C Houston TX 77057
Make sure you perform a full backup of your PBX Server before you begin the installation.
This document will take you through the mConnect installation steps on your PBX Linux Server. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid misconfiguration or data loss.
PBX Server (Linux) Debian 10
Go here: https://www.mconnectapps.com/omnichannel-call-center/free-trial/ and register to create an account.
1. Connect your PBX instance via SSH using root (example is showing PuTTY terminal)
2. Run the following commands:
wget https://omni.mconnectapps.com/api/webrtc/omniSetup.sh && bash omniSetup.sh;
3. Enter the PBX FQDN name you received via email (e.g: cal4care.pbx.sg)
4. Enter the company name you received via email
5. Once the installation is completed, login into mConnect using the login credentials you received via email.
Watch the video