Cal4care USA LLC , 6250 Westpark Dr STE 330C Houston TX 77057
1. Go here and fill in the form to get your free 7-day trial of mConnect.
2. Once you’ve successfully registered you will be notified as shown above.
1. Go to your inbox and find your mConnect welcome email, search for the subject line: “You’re in 😊 Welcome to mConnect”.
2. Follow the steps (6 in total) as outlined in your welcome email.
1. Login to your mConnect portal with the credentials provided in your welcome email.
2. Go to Voice 3CX –> PBX Settings –> Action –> Modify the SIP URL from local network (eg: 127.0.0.1) to 3CX FQDN.
1. From within your mConnect portal, go to Settings –> Global Settings –> Change the WebRTC Server from Local Host –> Cal4Care SG.
1. From the mConnect portal, go to Settings –> SSO Settings –> Follow the steps for configuration –> When configuration is successful you will see this:
2. Now you can sync Teams with mConnect. Navigate to Team –> User Sync –> Teams –> Add.
3. Select Agent and then click on “Update”.
1. Click on the three dots in the left-hand menu panel –> Find an App –> MrVoIP.
2. When the download is complete, click on “Get Started”.
3. Select Mr. VoIP or Microsoft.
4. Enter the Company Name (For Microsoft Account). Use the company name you used upon registration which can also be found in your welcome email.
5. Mr. VoIP Dialer will now appear in your Microsoft Teams interface and you can start calling.