Unify all your digital platforms with mConnect’s contact center software. Having a single contact center solution that allows you to manage all your communications from one central dashboard can benefit your business in many ways: Boost agent productivity Reduce idle time Happier agents Increased customer satisfaction Easier management Less troubleshooting Smaller learning curve mConnect. Your
Omnichannel Contact Center Best Practices
An omnichannel contact center allows you to unify all your digital communications platforms into one centralized system. This includes call management, social media, website live chat, business SMS, Fax, CRM and email ticketing. As you can imagine the benefits of applying an omnichannel contact center in your call center are tremendous:
- Increased customer engagement & loyalty
- Raise in customer satisfaction rates
- Boosted productivity
- Less time wastage
- More streamlined processes and procedures
- Consistency across all channels
- Better organization
- Easier management
Getting the most out of your Omnichannel Contact Center
To ensure your business grasps all the benefits an omnichannel contact center has to offer we’ve prepared some omnichannel best practices for you:
- Integrations – make sure that your omnichannel solution integrates seamlessly and effortlessly with the rest of your business processes and any third-party software you may be using. This allows you to continue to reap the benefits of your existing software as well as those of your omnichannel contact center.
- Cloud-based Contact Center – don’t restrict your business to a specific location. A cloud-based solution offers flexibility and easier management as well as easier data sharing with agents. You can even outsource the management to a Contact Center as a Service provider (CCaaS) and reduce the burden on your IT team.
- Automation – use automation, i.e. a chatbot, wherever possible and increase efficiency and determine the right route for each inquiry. At the same time, you save your agents a lot of time on routing calls and messages.
- Scalability – your omnichannel contact center needs to be scalable and flexible to be able to accommodate your growing business needs. A scalable solution also ensures that no call or message goes unanswered – even in peak times.
- Reports – managers, supervisors and agents need to have easy access to reports to allow them to optimize performance. Reports should be available for all communication platforms without being complex and difficult to read.
Get your free 7-day trial of mConnect’s Omnichannel
Take mConnect’s omnichannel contact center solution for a test-drive. Try it out for free for 7 days, and see for yourself that it ticks all the right boxes.
Like what you're reading?
Sign up to our Newsletter
to receive our updates.
Integrate Microsoft Teams with 3CX using the mConnect and Mr. VoIP’s 3CX and MicrosoftTeams app. What’s more, this integration is included in the 7-Day free trial we offer allowing you to truly test it thoroughly before you commit. To help you get started with the Teams integration and ensure you’re setup for success we’ve
Utilize your agents’ time to the maximum and boost their performance by using a predictive dialer. A predictive dialer is an amazing tool that automatically dials numbers even before the agents become available; allowing your agents to reach as many leads as possible. In the case of an unanswered call the system quickly moves onto